Forgiving but never forgetting…It’s been said that forgiving is the hardest part but I think it is forgetting. Unless you are the type to hold grudges, forgiveness is a lot easier to most. Forgiveness is a slow process but in the end when you experience the freedom that comes as a result of the forgiving then you know you have truly forgiven someone.
- Team Scorpio facebook.com/angie.gladney/… 40 minutes ago
- Happy Birthday to my Mom, I wish we lived closer so I could see her more. 🎂🎊🎉🎁❤️☺️ 4 days ago
- Tonight's surprise puzzle on Wheel of Fortune was: Kalamazoo and Saginaw! 😁 2 weeks ago
- I wish I could eat a patty melt 😔🙍🏽♀️ 2 weeks ago
- fb.me/2KA8RFjYo 3 weeks ago