Forgiving but never forgetting…It’s been said that forgiving is the hardest part but I think it is forgetting. Unless you are the type to hold grudges, forgiveness is a lot easier to most. Forgiveness is a slow process but in the end when you experience the freedom that comes as a result of the forgiving then you know you have truly forgiven someone.
- Welcome to our house #mgmleads 2 months ago
- #mgmleads https://t.co/y3WK0Xs7lL 2 months ago
- RT @EmpireFOX: RETWEET and show your Lyon pride! We’re surprising our biggest fans all night long with #EmpireFOX swag. https://t.co/MRKlDt… 3 months ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BQs1NTbhuOs/ 4 months ago
- Alright now 😀 instagram.com/p/BQsb74gB8ed/ 4 months ago