Forgiving but never forgetting…It’s been said that forgiving is the hardest part but I think it is forgetting. Unless you are the type to hold grudges, forgiveness is a lot easier to most. Forgiveness is a slow process but in the end when you experience the freedom that comes as a result of the forgiving then you know you have truly forgiven someone.
- Check out "Location" by Khalid on Amazon Music. music.amazon.com/albums/B01L0RE… https://t.co/c03MOHO4f1 1 month ago
- Check out "I Fall In Love Too Easily" by Gregory Porter on Amazon Music. music.amazon.com/albums/B00EZZ9… https://t.co/pkintaExMW 1 month ago
- Welcome to our house #mgmleads 4 months ago
- #mgmleads https://t.co/y3WK0Xs7lL 4 months ago
- RT @EmpireFOX: RETWEET and show your Lyon pride! We’re surprising our biggest fans all night long with #EmpireFOX swag. https://t.co/MRKlDt… 5 months ago